- After nearly ten years, I'm painting on canvas again.
- Water colors will always be my favorite.
- We rested our eyes upon fields streaked with bright color at the Tulip Festival. The quiet ride home allowed ample time to chat with a good friend.
- Baby brother and I sewed a rainbow while big sister was asleep. In the morning, I found her marvelling at it.
- I'm listening to them play in their new sandbox that Papa made.
- Our peas are reaching, ready to grasp a trellis.
- My boy much prefers climbing the tree than the bouy swing.
- She finished sewing her kindergarten gnome which signifies a new step forward and relief from my mental deliberation in which direction that would be.
- I adore her self portraits, especially her snaggle toothy grin.
- I'm capturing his sweetness in close ups.
- Oh how that dog is settling deeper into our hearts.