Matching sisters

 
 
 



This sweet little sweater has been cast off the needles and will no longer be with me during my favorite summer ritual sitting spots. Either outside with the ladies drinking fancy tea concoctions at knitting night or in my hands on warm beaches watching children play while the waves roll in. My handknits are infused with the season, the year, the where and what I was doing in my life at that time and I look forward to seeing this one around. For this one marks the beginning, of a season that I adore and for little sister the beginning of much looking cute to keep up with her matching purple and pink big sister, but she's obviously doing that just fine.  Happy Solstice everyone!


 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope they wear them until they are bursting at the seams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'd love one of those for me!

    Gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete