Sparkle Stories

You can everything in life you want,
if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
 - Zig Ziglar

Recently, I realized I can use my beloved blog as a way to provide for my family as well as support other families, especially Moms, that are trying to do the same.  I have decided to start recommending products that we use regularly.  Products that I truly believe in.  Products that are well-made and good for people and the earth, in hopes of sharing abundance and generosity all around.  Let's begin with a brief story.

 
It's been a long day, we are all cranky, there's some screaming going on, and Mama's trying to cook dinner (and of course not scream.  Wink, wink)  We need salvation.  Which I find from a family-owned company of online audio stories.  May I introduce to you, Sparkle Stories.  In my quest for a few moments of calm, I simultaneously want to limit screen time and keep media input simple.  I offer my children the choice of a story.  They can lie down or continue to play while listening; furthermore, it's not just for them.  As one mom said, "Our children relate so much to Martin and Sylvia, and my husband and I appreciate the examples of good parenting strategies."  I totally agree. These stories are beautiful and actually helpful in our daily routine.  They range in complexity among specific age groups and themes.  Listen for free for a while (until you get hooked!)  There's nine freebies on their site and subscriptions are as low as seven bucks a month.  In hopes that your families may find a more moments of peace and quiet together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment