Much more than a hunch

Here's the story of a lovely lady,
 

who was bringing up three very lovely girls,

 
Here's the story of a man named Brady,
 
 
who, was busy with three boys of his own,
 
 
'Till the one day when the lady met the fellow and they knew it was much more than a hunch,
 that this group would somehow form a family,
 
 
 Please meet Carol and Mike
 
 
They are the proud parents of six kittens, Marcia, Jan, Cindy, Greg, Peter and Bobby (I can't stop, it was my absolute favorite show as a child!) as well as the newest members of our toy family.  Certain sewing patterns that look just right for me (adorably intermediate) must be made.  There was no holiday nearby and I couldn't wait for her birthday, so my daughter received Mama Cat and her Skirt Dwelling Kittens as her airplane gift when we flew back east in August.  As I was making it for her, I realized little brother was going to need a little something too.  So, Papa Cat and his Overalls Dwelling Kittens was made! My favorite boy kitten is Super Cat, the one with the cape.  It's a sweet pattern and the only problem was that I didn't realize how small the kittens would be at 2 inches tall.  This is how I found them this morning, after my daughter had put them to sleep in the barn.
 



I love how Mama and Papa cat are different skin tones and how he sleeps with his arm on top of her, I can totally relate!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment