"Dwell in possibilty." - Emily Dickinson



Walking through the first weeks of 2014,


I have dreams and hopes for our little family


 that are interesting, quirky and mine.


Sometimes they feel so big and overwhelming that I 
poke and pop at them before they can even lift off to take flight


or before they touch the sky.


The weight of being responsible can make my goals and plans
feel like stepping into an entire forest of fear.


However, now I vow

photo by Alita
that even if I feel dwarfed by the immensity of my desires


and the stakes seem too high, the risks too scary.


I can climb up.


Although I might fall, or look foolish


I will make it to the place 


that over-looks change and the beauty of it.


With the sun shining brightly, I can see it is full of 


{ P O S S I B I L I T Y }

What is your word for the year?

New Years Day 2014 
Twin Falls Trail, WA

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous post Jenn, the pics and the poem are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing your insight, your dreams, your fears and your "little family". Love you!

    ReplyDelete